Micro Red 4 Enhanced is the smallest megapixel of the Micro Red Series but it can still stand up to the big boys. It has a 4 MegaPixel Camera, and stands at 1 lbs. and six inches tall.
The Micro Red 4 Enhanced carries the same IR technology as all of the Red and Micro cameras, yet smaller in size. The camera also features the new Flextime+™ technology and Redux™ technology from Wildgame Innovations™. This camera also features day and night time video capability, a large LCD screen, rapid trigger speed, up to 64GB SDHC Card (not included), and many other unique features. All models accept eight (8) AA-Cell batteries.
- Micro Red 4 Enhanced – W4E
- 4MP Infrared Digital Scouting Camera
- 24 pc High Intensity LED Infrared Flash
- FlexTime +™ Time Lapse Technology
- Redux™ Anti-Blur Technology
- Wide Angle 16:9 aspect ratio option
- 1 second Rapid trigger speed
- Flash range is up to 60 ft.
- Photo and Video (30sec) capabilities
- Up to 64 GB SDHC Card (not included)
- External battery port (for use with EBX)
- Uses 8 AA-Cell batteries (not included)