- Warranty Registration
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- When you place an order on Wildgame Innovations, your shipping cost will be estimated. This amount will show up in your shopping cart and your credit card will be authorized, but not yet charged, for this amount. Once your order has been approved the total order plus the actual shipping cost will be charged to your credit card, this amount maybe more or less than the amount estimated at time of checkout. You will receive an email confirmation stating the final cost of your order. Orders can only be shipped to the United States. Purchaser is responsible for all freight and taxes. Unless otherwise requested and agreed to in writing, the company will ship your order by the most cost efficient shipping method available to us. In many cases this will be UPS or common carrier.
Privacy & Security
- At Wildgame Innovations we have electronic and corporate policies and procedures in place for the security of every order placed online. We use Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) to keep others from intercepting your information while it is being transmitted across the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard method of communicating secure online transactions and is built into most major browsers. The secure mode begins when you initiate your order. All information, once on our server, is protected from any external intrusions. Once your order is processed, we will not retain your credit card number in our online systems. Only Wildgame Innovations employees who require your Personal Information to serve you have access to your data, which is password protected. Employees who have access to Personal Information are trained in the privacy and security practices of this Statement.
Returns & Replacements
- Permission for return of products must first be secured from the Company. Products returned without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted. Return Authorization Requests showing shipper or invoice number, date, quantities of items and catalog number will be acted upon promptly. All Return Material Authorizations are conditional and are not final until the product is received and inspected by the Company. Credit will be issued at the original price charged less handling and transportation charges, where applicable. Returns will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge. All claims for shortages must be made within 72 hours of receipt of product.
- The Company will take your order with an accepted MasterCard, Visa, or Discover credit card. Customer shall pay the Company all costs incurred by it in collecting any past due account from Customer, including all court costs and attorney's fees, provided, however, if the foregoing charges exceed that rate which may be lawfully charged under applicable law, then such charges shall be calculated so as not to exceed the lawful rate.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Catalog product listings, specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice. Orders are not binding upon the Company until accepted by an authorized representative of the Company. Prices listed in the catalog and charges discussed herein are in U.S. dollars. Products are not available for shipment outside the United States. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its sole discretion. The Company may also change or modify these Terms and Conditions of Sale from time to time without notice. Prices shown herein reflect the latest information available at the time of the printing of the catalog or uploading of an electronic catalog. Prices charged will be those prevailing when an order is placed. The Company reserves the right to charge the Customer the price of the products at shipment if higher. The Company's quoted prices do not reflect the cost of accommodating Customer's purchases via credit card or any third-party procurement services, software or e-commerce providers and the Company may accordingly pass through the additional charges incurred as a result of Customer's use of such purchasing methods. Prices shown do not include any Federal, State or local taxes or any present or future sales, use, excise, value-added or similar taxes. Where applicable, such taxes shall be billed as a separate item and paid by Customer. Orders are accepted with the understanding that such taxes will be added, as required by law. The Company charges state sales tax in AR, CA, FL, IL, MI, MN, NY, TX, UT, WI.
Updating Account Information
- There are several methods to contact us listed in this section. If you would like to change your Personal Information in our records or from lists we share with other quality companies, contact us using one of the methods set out below.